Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Your primary meals should also include fish including salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will find that salmon is also rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. It’s also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai sweet chili garlic shrimp recipe. You can cook thai sweet chili garlic shrimp using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp:
- Prepare of Ingredients for shrimp:.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Get 12-15 of medium shrimp shelled.
- Provide 1/4 cup of tapioca flour.
- Get of Ingredients for sauce:.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of lime juice.
- Get 2 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of thinly sliced chili pepper optional.
- Provide 2 Tablespoon of cilantro chopped to garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp:
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Dip the shrimps in eggs first then dredge them in tapioca flour. Shake off excess flour and place them in the fryer basket. Spray some oil onto the shrimps and air fry at 380F (190C) for 6-7 minutes, flip once in the middle, until shrimps are cooked through..
- In the mean time, take a wok or a skillet to saute garlic in olive oil for about one minute until fragrant. Add the rest of the sauce ingredient, except cilantro, and stir until the sauce thickens a bit..
- When the shrimps are done, toss the shrimps in the sauce to coat..
This Sweet Chili Shrimp Skewers recipe is very easy to make, with store-bought ingredients. Marinate the shrimp with garlic, sweet chili sauce, lime juice, cilantro and salt. View top rated Thai chili garlic shrimp recipes with ratings and reviews. This Thai-style shrimp dish, for example, is easy to make at home and you can find all the ingredients at your neighborhood supermarket. The flavor comes from lots of fresh ginger and garlic, and of course, one of the best bottled sauces you can have in your kitchen, Thai Sweet Red Chili Sauce.
If you find this Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.