Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mexi Dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mexi Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexi Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexi dip recipe. To cook mexi dip you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexi Dip:
- Prepare 2 of pkgs. cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 can of mexi corn, or regular corn.
- Get 1 of small can sliced black olives, drained.
- Provide 1 can of Rotel.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Mexi Dip:
- Place softened cream cheese in large mixing bowl..
- Combine with sour cream until smooth..
- Add in salsa and mix well..
- Add in remaining ingredients..
- Stir until well combined. Place in fridge overnight or until ready to serve..
- Enjoy with tortilla chips!.
- Optional: if you want to kick up the flavor a notch, add in a package of ranch dip mix!.
If you've been around my blog for any length of time, you know we're a little crazy about our Mexican food. As in, I could eat it every day of the week and never get. Stream DIPLO Mix for #SwayInTheMorning by Diplo from desktop or your mobile device. Serve with your favorite chips or crackers. How to Make MeXi-Corn Dip by Kathy Higgins.
If you find this Mexi Dip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.