Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Basmati Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basmati Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basmati fried rice recipe. To make basmati fried rice you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basmati Fried Rice:
- Use 4 Cups of Basmati Rice.
- Use 1 handful of Green peas.
- Use of Green beans.
- Get 1 of big green pepper.
- Provide of Spring onion.
- Use 5 of big carrots.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Get 1 of whole chicken.
- Use 5 of chicken sausages.
- Take of Curry.
- You need of Thyme.
- Provide 4 of seasoning cubes.
- Take of Salt.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide of Groundnut oil.
Instructions to make Basmati Fried Rice:
- Parboil the rice for like 8-10 minutes and set aside..
- Wash and cut all the ingredients. Carrots, green pepper, green beans, spring onions, onions and chicken sausages..
- Cut and wash the whole chicken. Put them inside the pot add a little water. Add 2 seasoning cubes, curry, thyme, onions and salt. Cover and boil for like 10 minutes..
- Add a little oil in a fry pan. Break the eggs in a clean bowl. Add a little salt, curry and thyme. Mix properly and fry for like 2 minutes. Use your spoon to cut into pieces and set aside.
- Remove the chicken and grill them in an oven for like 30 minutes. Check the chicken time to time and turn so that it will be grilled evenly..
- From the grilled chicken, take 4 out. Remove the chicken flesh to remain only the bones. Cut them into pieces and set also aside..
- Place a clean pot on a low medium heat. Add your groundnut oil, curry, carrot, green beans, green beans. Spring onions and onions and stir. Add the stock chicken water. Stir for like 3 minutes. Add 4 seasoning cubes and salt. Add a little water and allow to boil.
- Pour the rice. Stir with a pestle. Add the fried egg, the shredded chicken. If the rice is still hard, add a little more water and allow to dry..
- Your basmati Fried Rice is ready.
If you find this Basmati Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.