Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuscan Garlic Shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuscan Garlic Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan Garlic Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will recognize that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan garlic shrimp recipe. To cook tuscan garlic shrimp you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuscan Garlic Shrimp:
- Get of Shrimp.
- Provide of Butter.
- Get of Garlic (minced).
- You need of Onion (diced).
- You need of white wine.
- Use of sun dried tomatoes.
- Use of cream (10%).
- Get of Baby spinach (chopped).
- You need of Parmesan cheese (grated).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Cornstarch with 1 Tbsp cold water (mixed).
- Get of Italian seasoning.
- Provide of Parsley (for garnish).
Steps to make Tuscan Garlic Shrimp:
- In large skillet, melt butter and garlic. Saute for 1 minute over medium high heat. Add shrimp amd continue cooking until pink. Transfer to bowl and set aside..
- Now add onion to the skillet, and saute until tender. Add wine and tomatoes. Cook for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low, add cream and bring to a gentle simmer. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add the spinach leaves and allow to wilt in the sauce, add in Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Allow sauce to simmer for 2 minutes or until cheese melts through the sauce. Add the cornstarch mixture and continue to simmer will stirring until sauce thickens..
- Add shrimp back into skillet, stir together. Put generous amount on your favorite pasta. Garnish with parsley..
You can quickly make this Tuscan garlic shrimp with just. This Creamy Garlic Tuscan shrimp is packed with so much flavor! The succulent shrimp is coated in a thick, rich and creamy garlic Parmesan sauce with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Make a healthier version of this luscious comfort food for dinner tonight! Swap cream for almond milk and regular pasta for sweet potato noodles to make Creamy Garlic Tuscan Shrimp dairy free and.
If you find this Tuscan Garlic Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.