Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bibimbap with bulgogi beef recipe. You can have bibimbap with bulgogi beef using 37 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef:
- Use of [Beef ].
- Prepare of thinly sliced beef steak (can slice frozen beef easier and very thin).
- Provide of [Marinade ].
- Get of cooking wine (Mirin or white wine with 2 tbls white sugar).
- You need of apple or asian pear.
- Take of whole onion, roughly chopped.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- Use of garlic.
- Get of ginger.
- Use of pepper.
- Provide of small Thai chili's OR 1 Habenero.
- Get of Gochujang.
- Take of sesame oil.
- Get of [Gochujang Sauce ].
- Provide of gochujang.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Use of water.
- Get of roasted sesame seeds.
- Use of vinegar – I used apple vinegar.
- Get of minced garlic.
- Use of [Veggies ].
- Use of butter.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of julienned carrots.
- Take of broccoli floret (sliced in mandolin very thin).
- Get of cabbage.
- Take of marinade reserve.
- Use of garlic.
- Get of ginger.
- You need of coconut oil.
- Provide of green onions chopped up to green.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Get of cucumber diced.
- You need of orange.
- Get of olive oil.
Instructions to make Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef:
- Slice it frozen so you can get the thin slices and set in a bowl and put in fridge. If you are having a hard time cutting it with your knife, using a bread knife works best, let it thaw out for about an hour before trying again..
- Take all marinade ingredients and place into blender. blend until it's a smooth puree. pour marinade over sliced beef. marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight..
- Cook rice as per package instructions..
- Julienne the carrots, mince the garlic and ginger, shred the cabbage, thin slice the broccoli, chop the green onions and set aside, dice the cucumbers..
- In a hot pan add some coconut oil and the carrots. add some salt on top. cook for a minute so carrots still have a crunch. Take out of pan and set aside..
- Add more coconut oil and add the cabbage to pan. add 1 tbls of soy sauce and 1/2 tbls of the beef marinade and 1/2 tsp of ginger. cook it through and pull out of pan and set aside..
- Add 1 tbls of butter to pan. then throw in the broccoli add a little salt. add a little garlic on top about 1/2 tbls. then add another tbls of butter and cook for about 2 mins. pull out and set aside..
- Squeeze the orange juice and 1/2 tbls of ginger into a bowl. mix it well. can drizzle some olive oil into the oj and ginger and emulsify it to thicken it a bit. this will be the dressing for the cucumbers. add to cucumbers right before plating..
- Now get the pan piping hot and add 2 tbls of coconut oil. Add the meat in batches if you need so the pan isn't overfilled and starts boiling the meat. Cook will be quick since they are thin. Pull out of pan and set aside, keep covered in aluminum foil so it doesn't get cold..
- Add some oil to pan on medium low. add egg and cook through. The yolk should remain runny but not raw. it should be about 3 to 5 mins to cook..
- [GOCHUJANG SAUCE].
- Whisk all sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside..
- Add rice to a bowl. press down a little. add sauce around rice. add egg to center of the bowl. place the veggies and beef around the egg, so the yolk is only exposed. Do not mix make sure they are all separate from each other. serve and eat..
Add the radishes and set aside to pickle. Crack the eggs into a non-stick frying pan and fry to your liking (soft eggs with runny yokes are recommended). In each bowl, arrange the bulgogi beef and vegetables alongside warm black rice, sprinkle with bean sprouts and top with a fried egg. Serve with sriracha sauce, soya sauce and sweet chilli sauce for dipping. The two most outstanding elements of bibimbap are the bulgogi beef and the crisp rice.
If you find this Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.