Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Delicious Hummus made with Shiitake powder recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Delicious Hummus made with Shiitake powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Hummus made with Shiitake powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
If you want to beat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious hummus made with shiitake powder recipe. You can cook delicious hummus made with shiitake powder using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Delicious Hummus made with Shiitake powder:
- You need 140 g of dried chickpeas.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 60 g of tahini.
- Use 1 Tbsp of dried grated Shiitake (Shiitake powder).
- Get 110 ml of water from boiling the chick peas.
- Prepare 1 clove of grated garlic.
- Use 50 ml of olive oil.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of little pepper.
- Provide 1/2-1 tsp of salt.
- You need of ○ a little cumin powder.
- You need of ○ a little paprika.
- Get of ○ a little dill or Italian parsley.
Instructions to make Delicious Hummus made with Shiitake powder:
- Quickly wash the chickpeas and soak overnight in at least three times as much water as peas..
- Adding up to three times the amount of water, add the bay leaf and bring to the boil on a high heat. Then simmer on a low heat for about 30 minutes until the chickpeas are soft..
- Drain the chickpeas in a colander (cooked weight 300g). Set aside most of the water. Set aside a few chickpeas for garnishing later..
- Taking the dried Shiitake you have grated to a powder, add it to the water you boiled the chickpeas in..
- Blend the cooked chickpeas in a mixer for around two minutes until smooth..
- Add the chickpea water, tahini, garlic, and lemon juice, and blend for around one minute..
- While blending in the mixer, add olive oil little by little, and use the chickpea water to adjust consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Place in a dish and use the back of a spoon to create a swirl pattern. Garnish with the chickpeas you set aside earlier..
- To finish, add topping. Drizzle to taste with olive oil..
If you find this Delicious Hummus made with Shiitake powder recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.