Fried Rice & chicken gravy. Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. Fried rice is incredibly easy to make and can be tweaked a thousand different ways to clean out your fridge or assuage the picky eater in your life. Fried rice is a tasty dish that is traditionally made from steamed rice stir-fried in a wok, but it can also be made in a pan.
Fried rice is a takeout favorite, but it's also quick and easy to make at home. It's a great way to use up leftover rice—in fact, cooked, cold rice makes the best fried rice—and transform boring leftovers. These easy fried rice recipes are merely a suggestion and you can freestyle with whatever veg or cooked meat you've got in the fridge for a perfect quick snack or light supper.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fried rice & chicken gravy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. Fried rice is incredibly easy to make and can be tweaked a thousand different ways to clean out your fridge or assuage the picky eater in your life. Fried rice is a tasty dish that is traditionally made from steamed rice stir-fried in a wok, but it can also be made in a pan.
Fried Rice & chicken gravy is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Fried Rice & chicken gravy is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried rice & chicken gravy using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Rice & chicken gravy:
- Prepare of Per boiled rice.
- Make ready of Chicken.
- Make ready of V.oil.
- Get of Carrot.
- Get of Peas.
- Make ready of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Liver.
- Make ready of Seasoning.
- Make ready of Garam masala.
- Take of Bayleaf.
- Get of Scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Prepare of Corn flour.
Fried rice is one of the most nostalgic dishes from my childhood, and one of the first recipes I learned how to make from my mom. The exact rendition depended on what needed to be cleared out of the. Fried rice with steamed white rice, egg, chicken, shrimp and mixed vegetables. Easy and the best fried rice recipe ever, much better and healthier than Chinese restaurants or takeouts!
Instructions to make Fried Rice & chicken gravy:
- Perboil your rice. Cut all the vegetables & set aside..
- Fry onions, then add the vegetables including the liver & fry for few minutes on very low heat..
- Now add the per boiled rice & fry for lyk 3 mins (depending on the quantity of ur rice). Now stir it gently in two additions..
- Add little amount of hot water/chicken stock that will be enough for it to cook. Then cover it tightly..
- For the chicken gravy; Marinade chicken with seasoning & spices of ur choice. Put oil in a pan. Add the chicken pieces & stir fry for 3 mins on each sides.
- Then add onions, green pepper, scotch bonnet for 2 mins. And add enough water that will cook it. Add seasoning too & cover..
- When it's almost done, mix little amount of corn flour with water & pour it in & mix (it shouldn't be too thick) & u re done 😋😋😋.
Authentic Chinese restaurants make Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage. I'm betting that the vast majority of readers have never bought or cooked Chinese Sausage before. And fried rice can be soggy and tasteless if it's not done right. Here are my full instructions and tips (plus video) for making perfect fried rice. You know when you think back to your childhood.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fried rice & chicken gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!