Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Basmati rice Dosa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basmati rice Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basmati rice Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basmati rice dosa recipe. You can have basmati rice dosa using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Basmati rice Dosa:
- Take of For dosa:-.
- Prepare 2 cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of urad dal.
- You need 1/4 cup of chana dal.
- Provide 1 tbsp of methi dana.
- Prepare of For potato filling:-.
- Use 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Get 1 of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of Few coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Take leaves of Few curry.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Basmati rice Dosa:
- Wash rice and dal(urad and chana) twice with water.
- Add fenugreek (methi) seeds and soak for 8 hours…then grind it to a fine paste and keep in a hot place for fermentation fr at least 6 hrs….
- Heat tawa..put oil 1tsp and wipe with tissue…sprinkle water on it…put 2tbsp full batter on tawa..speead it and let it cook on low flame.
- Prep for potato filling 👉🏻.
- For making potato filling…heat oil in kadai..add mustard seeds curry leaves,little chana and urad dal to it and roast fr few seconds.
- Add onion to it and roast fr 1minute…
- Add potatoes to it..add salt red chilli powder and coriander leaves and mix..sprinkle little water..cover it and let it cook for 2mins…your potato masala is ready.
- Serve it with chutney and dosa..ENJOY.
Dosa is a crisp and thin pancakes made of a rice and urad dal batter. Traditionally Dosa is served with samber, aloo masala and. A simple, inspired take on a classic Indian dosa — a savory dal and rice crepe So whether you want to call them a moong dal crepe, cheela, or dosa, as long as you have moong dal (or other lentils) and. Basmati rice is a fragrant, long grain rice that features prominently in Indian, Pakistani, and Middle Eastern cuisine. It can be either white or brown, but both typically have a uniform color and.
If you find this Basmati rice Dosa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.