Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Grains can be wonderful for fighting a terrible mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are excellent at helping you be happier. They help you feel full as well which can actually help to improve your mood. It’s easy to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peach whiskey bbq chicken thighs (ree drummond's recipe) recipe. You can cook peach whiskey bbq chicken thighs (ree drummond's recipe) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe):
- Take of chicken thighs, bone in, skin on.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Get of yellow onion, diced.
- Take of Whiskey.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
- Get of Jar peach preserves.
- Provide of Water.
- Use of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take of garlic.
- Take of Green onions, garnish-finish.
Steps to make Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe):
- Brown thighs in skillet on both sides in the oil and butter. Don't crowd the pan. Do it in stages. Remove thighs to 10 x 15 lasagna pan. (My 9 x 13 Pyrex was not large enough.).
- Once all chicken is seared and in the roasting pan, drain about half the fat out of the skillet and return to the heat. Cook your onions 2 minutes or so, to soften them a bit..
- Add whiskey to onions. Be careful if you use gas stove. Alcohol is highly flammable. Simmer to let the alcohol burn off and it will reduce just a bit..
- While that simmers, mix together the remaining ingredients (except green onion). Stir that sauce, preserve, garlic, and water mixture into your boozey onions..
- Once incorporated, dump this onion sauce on top of your chicken thighs in your roasting pan. (I first tried to fit them in my Pyrex. Took the picture, then changed everything into a bigger pan. Better safe, than sorry.).
- Cook at 300 degrees for one and a half hours. Serve with a ladle of sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with green onions. (If you remember them…which, of course, I never do.).
Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe). Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet or pot over medium-high heat. Pour in barbecue sauce, peach preserves, water, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until combined, then return chicken to the pot, skin side up. Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe).
If you find this Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.