Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Lo Mein recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Lo Mein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Lo Mein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken lo mein recipe. You can cook chicken lo mein using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Lo Mein:
- Use 1 box of spaghetti.
- Use 1 lb of Chicken cutlets cut into strips.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Get 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of Ground ginger.
Instructions to make Chicken Lo Mein:
- Put spaghetti up to a boil, while spaghetti is boiling prepare the chicken.
- In a larger skillet on medium high flame- heat the olive oil and garlic. Add chicken strips and cook for about one minute.
- When chicken strips turn white add soy sauce, sugar and ginger. Coat all chicken pieces and cover pan for about 4 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Make sure chicken does not stick to the pan.
- When chicken has been fully cooked, remove from flame and add the hot spaghetti to it. Coat completely..
If you find this Chicken Lo Mein recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.