Simple Soy Sauce Flavored Stir Fried Udon.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, simple soy sauce flavored stir fried udon. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Soy Sauce Flavored Stir Fried Udon is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Simple Soy Sauce Flavored Stir Fried Udon is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook simple soy sauce flavored stir fried udon using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Soy Sauce Flavored Stir Fried Udon:
- Get 2 of packs Udon noodles.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pork (or bacon, ham, wiener sausages…anything goes).
- Prepare 1/2 of ● Carrot.
- Get 1/4 of ● Onion.
- Take 100 grams of ○ Bean sprouts.
- Get 1 dash of ○ Chinese chives.
- Take 100 ml of Water.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of △ Dashi stock granules.
- Get 2 tsp of △ Soy sauce.
- Take 1 of as much (to taste) Butter (optional).
- Make ready 1 of Bonito flakes.
Steps to make Simple Soy Sauce Flavored Stir Fried Udon:
- Cut up the vegetables and meat into easy to eat pieces..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and stir fry the meat and the ● ingredients over medium to high heat..
- When the onion is transparent, add the ○ ingredients and mix lightly..
- Add the water and udon noodles, and stir fry while de-tangling the noodles until there's very little moisture left in the pan..
- When there's just a little moisture left in the pan, add the △ ingredients and mix everything together. Turn off the heat, put in the butter and mix..
- Transfer to a serving plate, top with bonito flakes and aonori seaweed powder to taste and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food simple soy sauce flavored stir fried udon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!