Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy southwestern chicken egg rolls recipe. To cook easy southwestern chicken egg rolls you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls:
- Prepare 1 pack of chicken breasts (pack of 2) seasoned your way.
- Get 1 (16 oz.) of package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh parsley (chopped).
- Get 1 can of Green Giant southwestern corn blend (drained).
- Use 2 cups of shredded cheese (your choice) not Italian.
- Take 8 (7 inch) of flour tortillas.
Steps to make Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls:
- Preheat pan with butter or vegetable oil for chicken..
- Place chicken breasts in pan then sautee them until done..
- Cut up chicken. (No particular size but small enough so it can fit into tortilla.).
- Add southwestern corn blend, parsley, spinach, cheese to chicken and heat it on medium-low tossing it making sure it's well blended..
- Then fill the tortillas with the mixture and wrap them like burritos and cut them into threes (at an angle). Then put them in the oven @ 350° for 15 minutes. Enjoy!!.
Crispy Southwest egg rolls loaded with chicken, beans, corn, bell pepper, cheese, cilantro and lots of Mexican spices. We like to use egg roll wraps as the crust because it's thin and always crispy but small flour tortillas work great too! To make the egg rolls even healthier, try adding spinach, carrots or. All this is layered and rolled up in an egg roll wrapper. Then, it's fried in oil to crispy perfection.
If you find this Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.