Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cashew Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cashew Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cashew chicken recipe. You can cook broccoli cashew chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Cashew Chicken:
- Use 2 pounds of broccoli.
- You need 3 pounds of chicken breast,boneless and skinless.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seed oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Provide 2 ounces of roasted and salted cashews.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lyle's Golden Syrup.
Steps to make Broccoli Cashew Chicken:
- Cube the chicken. Heat the oils, and add the chicken cover stirring occasionally till done. Remove chicken from pan. Add half the salt, garlic, syrup, cashews, and all the pepper to the chicken..
- Add the broccoli, and rest of the spices to the broth made by the chicken. Then stirfry the broccoli till your desired doneness..
- Add chicken back in with the broccoli. Stir till chicken is heated through..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Broccoli Cashew Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.