Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Classic buffalo wing dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Classic buffalo wing dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic buffalo wing dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Some grains are really great for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are terrific at helping you feel happier. They help you feel full as well which can really help to better your mood. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you feel famished! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest. You digest them faster than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic buffalo wing dip recipe. To make classic buffalo wing dip you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Classic buffalo wing dip:
- Provide 1 cup of buffalo sauce or franks hot sauce.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- Use 1 cup of ranch dressing.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Mayo.
- Get 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of Mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1-2 cans of canned chicken breast, OR a rotisserie chicken.
- Use of Optional Seasonings for chicken: garlic powder, spinach dip mix seasoning, onion powder.
Steps to make Classic buffalo wing dip:
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Combine cream cheese, hot sauce and and ranch until blended.
- Add in the chicken (that’s already seasoned or not) and cheese.
- Add in the Mayo and sour cream.
- Mix all together and spread into a casserole dish and sprinkle cheese on top..
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes, OR until cheese starts bubbling on sides on the top rack.
- Enjoy with chips, pretzels, bread etc!.
Click Play to Make This Classic Buffalo Wing Sauce. Richard Davis is raising funds for D'Lish Buffalo Style Chicken Wing Dip on Kickstarter! His product is different than other buffalo style chicken dip not only because of its amazing taste, but also because Classic Buffalo Wings. Recipe courtesy of Christopher B O'Hara. Serve with the blue cheese dipping sauce and celery sticks on the side — and plenty of napkins!
If you find this Classic buffalo wing dip recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.