Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curried yellow beans and swiss chard recipe. You can have curried yellow beans and swiss chard using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard:
- Get of Yellow Beans.
- Use of Boiling water or more if needed.
- Use of medium onion, chopped.
- Use of dried garlic flakes.
- You need of chopped Swiss chard.
- Provide of mild curry powder.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- You need of vegetable stock granules.
- You need of salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Take of olive oil.
Steps to make Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard:
- Boil the beans with the boiling water until almost soft. Keep adding the water as and when needed so the pot doesn’t dry up..
- Just before the beans are cooked through, add the oil, chopped onion, garlic and season with the vegetable stock granules, curry powder, salt and black pepper..
- Let the onion soften and add a bit of water if necessary..
- Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes, then add the coconut milk. The beans should be soft to your preference by the time you add the Swiss chard. Cook the lid on, on low for 15 minutes and serve with your fragrant rice..
If you find this Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.