Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sautéed Chard with Walnuts & Dried Fruit recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed Chard with Walnuts & Dried Fruit recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed chard with walnuts & dried fruit recipe. You can cook sautéed chard with walnuts & dried fruit using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sautéed Chard with Walnuts & Dried Fruit:
- Provide 500 grams of Swiss chard.
- You need 2 tbsp of Walnuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried cranberries.
- Use 2 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Provide 1 of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
Instructions to make Sautéed Chard with Walnuts & Dried Fruit:
- Roughly chop the walnuts and dry-roast in a frying pan..
- Wash the Swiss chard and separate the stalk from the leaves while still wet. Cut the stalk into 1 cm pieces and cut the leaves into 3 cm pieces..
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Cook the garlic until fragrant. Add the chard stalk and cook for about 2 minutes..
- Lower the heat to medium-low. Add the chard leaves and the dried cranberries. Cover with a lid. Steam until the leaves become tender (about 5 minutes)..
- Take off the lid and cook off the excess moisture. Pour in the balsamic vinegar and mix in the walnuts. Season with salt and pepper to finish..
For a healthy and flavorful side dish, try this simple sautéed asparagus with walnuts recipe. Not only is it super high in fiber, it's easy to Remove skillet from heat and toss asparagus with walnuts before serving. Stir walnuts in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until toasted. Sautéed Swiss Chard with Golden Raisins and Capers. Transfer the nuts to a plate to cool completely.
If you find this Sautéed Chard with Walnuts & Dried Fruit recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.