Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Chinese Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chinese Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chinese Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chinese chicken recipe. You can cook spicy chinese chicken using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chinese Chicken:
- You need 4 of boneless chicken breasts diced – bite size.
- Provide 1 of big carrot – chopped.
- Take 1/2 of zucchini – chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bell or spicy pepper – chopped.
- You need 1 cup of of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- Get 2 of green onions finely diced.
- You need 2 small of shallots chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of of white wine.
- You need 5 tbsp of of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of to 3 tablespoons of Thai Sriracha hot sauce depending on how hot you want it.
- Take 2 tbsp of of white vinegar.
- Take 3 tbsp of of cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of of brown sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 cup of of cashews or peanuts.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of of sesame oil.
- Use dash of of ground black pepper for seasoning.
- You need dash of of salt for seasoning.
Instructions to make Spicy Chinese Chicken:
- Marinade for the Chicken – In a small bowl combine: 1 tablespoon of wine, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch mix and mix well together. – Place diced chicken in a large bowl and add the marinade. Mix well – Cover and refrigerate while preparing the veggies.
- – In a small bowl combine: 2 tablespoons of wine, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce,2 tablespoons of sesame oil, 2 tablespoons of the cornstarch mix, the thai hot sauce, vinegar, sugar, and the garlic. Set aside..
- – Remove chicken from marinade and stir fry in a large skillet on medium heat until cooked and juices are clear. Set aside.
- – Stir fry the green onions and shallots with a dash of sesame oil. Add the carrots and a dash of soy sauce and stir fry for a couple of minutes. – Add the zucchini and peppers and stir fry for a minute then add the mushrooms and cook for one more minute..
- – Add the sauce mix and stir for 30 seconds. – Mix in the chicken and let it simmer as the sauce thickens. – Add water slowly if the sauce is too thick.
- – Season with black pepper and salt. Be careful with the salt as the soy sauce is already salty enough. – Throw in the cashews or peanuts right before removing from heat..
- – To have the full experience, serve with fried rice or noodles (will post recipes soon!) Enjoy!!!.
Spicy Chicken is traditional Chinese Han cuisine from the Sichuan Province. You will be hooked on this tasty, fresh and spicy dish with your first mouthful. This is just like the Spicy chicken that can be found at your favorite Chinese restaurant. It is the latest recipe to be added to my collection. This Chinese dish is sure to please fans of both sweet and spicy.
If you find this Spicy Chinese Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.