Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can truly help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can be terrible! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these foods quicker than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl recipe. You can cook seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl:
- Prepare of Seared Chicken.
- Use 6 oz of Chicken Breast.
- Get 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning.
- You need 2 of Limes for juice and zest.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Stick Butter.
- Prepare of Al Pastor Zucchini Noodles.
- Get 1 of La Tortilla Factory Al Pastor Skillet Sauce.
- Get 1 of Small Zucchini.
- Take 2 tbspn of Chopped Green Onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cilantro Diced.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Asparagus.
- Use 2 of Premade soft shell Taco Bowls.
Steps to make Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl:
- Heat Skillet to Medium High. Pad both sides of chicken breast to remove outer juice. Season with Salt, Pepper, Cayenne, Cumin, and Grill Mates..
- Once heated, add butter to slightly froth. Place in in chicken and sear about 6-7min. While saucing butter over chicken..
- In the meantime, spiral the Zucchini into noodles. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Add in a small bowl of water and let rest. Dice up Green Onion and Cilantro..
- Flip chicken over and continue to sauce. Top with some cilantro, and continue to sauce until 165-170° internal temperature. (Add in asparagus about 3 minutes prior to allow asparagus to soak in the juice. Remove from pan, top with half the skillet juice and let rest..
- Strain Zucchini Noodles and pat excess water off..
- With the remaining juices, add in Zucchini Noodles and sauté. Drizzle half the pouch of Al Pastor seasoning and stir in. Add in half the green onion and Cilantro and continue to stir. Remove front heat..
- Prior to serving, Slice the chicken at an angle..
- Place two taco bowls, base it with the zucchini noodles, Chicken Slices (drizzle al pastor glaze from skillet on top. Dash with cilantro, green onion, and Lime Zest. Place asparagus and two lime wedges (for squeezing on taco bowl)..
- Serve and enjoy..
You can serve them raw or cooked! More "BOWLS" ideas: Chicken Rice Taco Bowls, California Roll Sushi Bowl, Chicken Burrito Bowls. Zucchini noodles, also known as zoodles, are the perfect pasta alternative, which is perfect for anyone following a gluten free or low carb diet! Zucchini noodles are made from raw zucchini that have been spiralized or cut into long, thin strips until they resemble spaghetti. Spiralized vegetables have grown in popularity over the last decade, with the rise in alternative diets that omit grain-based pastas.
If you find this Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.