Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pam's sweet and spicy chicken with pineapple… recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pam's sweet and spicy chicken with pineapple… recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pam's sweet and spicy chicken with pineapple… recipe. You can cook pam's sweet and spicy chicken with pineapple… using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pam's sweet and spicy chicken with pineapple…:
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Get 5 grams of butter.
- Prepare 3 ml of olive oil.
- Get 1 small of bell pepper(red or green)cut it long.
- Provide 2 of pcs garlic minced.
- Provide 1 medium of onion(red/white)cut long.
- Use 2 of pcs jalapeno chopped.
- You need of Sauce…..
- Provide 2 ml of chillie flakes.
- You need 1 dash of of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- Use 1 of syrup from the chunks.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 tsp of sweet soysauce.
- You need 3 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 227 grams of can pineapple chunks drain reserved syrup.
Steps to make Pam's sweet and spicy chicken with pineapple…:
- cut wash drain d chicken..
- pan in medium fire heat the butter and the olive oil.
- lighty brown the chicken…i usually combine butter and olive oil when i fry because for me olive oil has a higher cooking temperature than the butter..
- add the onion garlic bell pepper and jalapeno sautee for about 5 min..
- in a bowl combine reserved syrup honey sweet soy sauce vinegar salt and pepper chilli flakes.
- pour over the chicken stir.cover and simmer for about 15 min or until the chicken tender and the sauce become ligthly thick.then add the chunks combine well.turn fire on low cover let stand for 3min..
- great combination with white rice.enjoy!!!.
Serve this Chinese style pineapple chicken over rice for an easy dinner that Try some pineapple chicken with sauteed chicken thighs, chunks of fresh pineapple and crisp red bell peppers. Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Chicken Kabobs – melissassouthernstylekitchen.com. Food Network invites you to try this Hawaiian BBQ Chicken recipe from BBQ with Bobby Flay. A restaurant inspired Hawaiian chicken recipe with pineapple, soy sauce, and other ingredients. My chicken was sticky, sweet and spicy just the way it was supposed to be.
If you find this Pam's sweet and spicy chicken with pineapple… recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.