Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer burji / scrambled cottage cheese in indian spices recipe. To cook paneer burji / scrambled cottage cheese in indian spices you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices:
- Provide 150 grams of cottage cheese paneer Shredded /.
- Use 3 tsps of Rice bran oil.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds jeera /.
- Provide 2 of green chillies slitted.
- Get 1 of onion big , finely chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 2 of tomatoes big , finely chopped.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilly red powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander cumin – powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala spice mix / Indian.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper capsicum or , finely chopped.
- Provide of coriander leaves finely chopped (Garnish).
Instructions to make Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices:
- Shred the cottage cheese, finely chop the onion, tomatoes and green capsicum / bell pepper. Keep these ready..
- Take a wok, on medium heat, add rice bran oil. Once the oil gets heated add cumin seeds / jeera. After the jeera crackles add 2 slit green chillies. Saute this with finely chopped onion and ginger-garlic paste. The onion should change color or become translucent and the raw smell of the ginger-garlic paste should go. This will take about 2 minutes, continuously saute this to avoid browning of the onions..
- Now add the finely chopped tomatoes and saute them. Add all the powder ingredients (salt, turmeric, red chilly powder, sugar, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala) and saute these until the tomatoes become soft and it'll start leaving out oil on the sides..
- Now add the chopped bell pepper / capsicum and saute this for about 1 minute. The bell pepper should be just about tender and at the same time it needs to be crunchy..
- Switch off the heat and add the shredded paneer and mix them evenly. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot..
If you find this Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.