Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Wine Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Wine Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Wine Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good impact on your health. You may already understand that the majority of of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. As an example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red wine beef stew recipe. To cook red wine beef stew you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Wine Beef Stew:
- You need 3 lbs of Beef Chuck cubed.
- Get 3 of shallots or yellow onion chopped.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 stalks of celery diced.
- Take 4 of large russet potatoes peeled,rinsed and cubed.
- You need 1,5 cups of Pinot Noir, or Italian Chianti.
- You need 2 cups of Beef broth or, chicken stock or water.
- Take 2 of large carrots sliced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dried thyme.
- Take 1 of Tblsp spoon salt.
- Get 2 of tblsp ground black pepper.
- Provide 3 of tblspoon olive oil.
- Use 1 of Tblsp tomato paste.
Instructions to make Red Wine Beef Stew:
- Heat up a skillet add Olive oil in the mean time take beef and dust with flour just coated add to heated skillet brown meat on all sides then take out of pan and set a side on a plate.
- Add shallots, salt and pepper, tomato paste saute for a minute add garlic and red wine, broth bring to simmer..
- Put potatoes carrots, thyme, celery and beef in a slow cooker add broth mixture cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours place in a bowl add parsley enjoy🤗.
This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Rumba Meats and #WeAllGrow Latina Network. It's a family tradition in our household to make New Year's resolutions, and as I mentioned in the previous post, my personal resolution this year is to add more variety to our. Red Wine Beef Stew: Stew is a wonderful comfort food and in a slow cooker, stews can be not only a flavorful but also very easy dish to make. This is my favorite stew to make because the red wine adds that little extra punch of flavor. (Note: for those who don't drink … Beef stew meat is marinated in red wine to produce tender, rich results that take this veggie-packed stew to new heights. Boeuf Bourguignon (Beef Stew With Red Wine, Mushrooms, and Bacon).
If you find this Red Wine Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.