Freezable Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets for Bento.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, freezable minced cabbage & beef cutlets for bento. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Freezable Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets for Bento is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Freezable Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets for Bento is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have freezable minced cabbage & beef cutlets for bento using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Freezable Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets for Bento:
- Get 200 grams of Minced beef (You can use pork too).
- Take 100 grams of Cabbage.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ・Salt (for cabbage).
- Make ready 50 grams of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Egg.
- Take 100 ml of Panko.
- Get 30 ml of Milk.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of Pepper.
- Get 1 of Frying oil.
- Get of Half a batch of "Simple 2-Step Batter" Recipe ID: 1364962.
- Make ready 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Make ready 2 of and 1/2 tablespoon Water.
- Make ready 1 of ・Panko.
Instructions to make Freezable Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets for Bento:
- [2-Step Batter] Beat the egg in a bowl. Add in the flour and water and mix well..
- Finely chop the cabbage and add a little salt to it. Mince the onion as well. Mix together the panko crumbs and milk until the milk is absorbed..
- Next, combine the meat, everything you made in Step 2, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well with your hands..
- Next, form the mixture into 6 cm wide by 1 cm thick small patties on a tray and shape them..
- Dip them in the batter prepared in Step 1. They can break easily so try resting them on top of some chopsticks while you do it..
- Next, coat both sides with the panko crumbs..
- Deep fry the cutlets. Once they have cooled, put them in a freezer bag and then put them in the freezer..
- If you're going to be putting them into a bento, place the required amount on a heatproof plate and warm in the microwave..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food freezable minced cabbage & beef cutlets for bento recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!