Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Some grains are actually great for fighting off bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. These grains fill you up better and that can help you with your moods too. It’s easy to feel a little bit off when you are starving! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are easy to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple thai rice with jumbo shrimp and chicken recipe. You can cook pineapple thai rice with jumbo shrimp and chicken using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken:
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 30 grams of butter.
- Get 3 of shallots (minced).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 100 grams of boneless chicken breast cut in bite size pieces (marinated).
- Provide 6 of Jumbo Shrimp or prawns (peeled).
- Take 350 grams of cooked basmati or jasmine rice.
- Take 1 of whole pineapple (100 grams aprox of its flesh).
- Provide 2 tbsp of roasted cashew nuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried raisins (I prefer golden).
- Prepare 1 of cilantro for garnish.
- Provide of Marinate sauce for chicken.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of pineapple juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken seasoning powder.
Steps to make Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken:
- Marinate cut chicken with sauce and leave standing 30 minutes.
- Slice pineapple in half and carve flesh out, aprox 100 grams of the flesh (or about half of its total is used in the rice, the rest can be put away).
- Hear oil and butter in wok, stir fry shallot and garlic for about 30 seconds, then add chicken (save marinate) cook until well done, then add prawns and cook until pink..
- Add the precooked rice and rest of marinade until sticky, mixing chicken and shrimp as well as shallots into the mix..
- Add pineapple, roasted cashew nuts, raisins and stir (2-3 minutes). Serve into each half of sliced pineapple and garnish with cilantro..
This shrimp fried rice dish is inspired by a Malaysian restaurant I used to frequent before they closed I made this with Chicken tonight and the taste was very good. Mine was very liquidy I think from the. Thai Pineapple Fried Cauliflower "Rice" with Chicken Everyday Maven. Thai Rice with Black Trumpet Mushrooms and Chicken Recetas del Señor Señor. Wok fried rice with soy sauce, eggs, chicken, shrimp, pineapples and cashews and vegetables.
If you find this Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.