Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple chicken II recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple chicken II recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Grains can be excellent for driving away a terrible mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are excellent at helping you be happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. Feeling hungry can actually make you feel awful! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple chicken ii recipe. You can have pineapple chicken ii using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple chicken II:
- Get 3 pound of whole chicken.
- Provide 14 1/2 ounces of pineapple chunks in its own juices.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 of teaspoonful of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 2 pinch of ground sage.
- Provide 1 of teaspoonful of minced garlic.
Steps to make Pineapple chicken II:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Take a knife and put thru the chickens cavity. Hand at the end where the tail is. Tip at the neck opening. Cut down thru the backbone cutting thru the back. If cutting thru backbone is to hard cut alongside it. Separate the backside and open like a butterfly..
- Lay the chicken out keeping the rest of chicken whole.
- Pour the pineapple chunks, add garlic, and liquid in a pot. Salt and add sage to the chicken. In the pot with pineapple juice, add sugar, and garlic then heat..
- Over half the chicken sprinkle pepper flakes..
- Once it boils let reduce stirring occasionally. When it thickened, pour over the entire chicken..
- Roast in oven till done. Let sit 5 minutes serve hope you enjoy.
Chicken and pineapple are a perfect match for the grill. Top with lemony yogurt sauce for an easy These Chicken and Pineapple Kabobs are not only kid friendly, but adults will love them, too. Play this game online for free on Poki. Lots of fun to play when bored at home or at school. Make it a Make-Your-Own-Take-Out night with this sweet and savory Pineapple Chicken.
If you find this Pineapple chicken II recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.