Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect White Chocolate New York Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Chocolate New York Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Chocolate New York Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Start with changing the lights. Complete this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white chocolate new york cheesecake recipe. To cook white chocolate new york cheesecake you need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook White Chocolate New York Cheesecake:
- Use of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Provide of White chocolate.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Heavy cream.
- Provide of Sugar.
- Prepare of Corn starch.
- Get of Egg.
- Get of Tuile:.
- Get of Unsalted butter.
- You need of Water.
- Provide of Sugar.
- Provide of Cake flour.
- You need of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get of Black cocoa (if available).
- Take of to decorate Sliced almonds.
- Take of Copeaux (chocolate decorations):.
- Take of to decorate White chocolate.
Steps to make White Chocolate New York Cheesecake:
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl and soften it by microwaving it for 40 seconds. Finely chop the white chocolate, add to a heat-resistant container and microwave for 1 minute. Mix until melted..
- Add sugar to the cream cheese in the bowl and mix well with a blender or something similar. (If the cream cheese still seems a little hard, try putting it back in the microwave for a few more seconds)..
- Add the sour cream, melted white chocolate, heavy cream and egg (in that order) to the bowl and mix well after each addition. Sift the cornstarch into the mixture through a tea strainer and mix well once more..
- Line a cake tin with baking paper (for cake tins with a removable bottom, make sure any excess paper on the bottom is flattened down.) Cover the outer bottom of the cake tin with foil to prevent water getting inside..
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and drop lightly onto the counter to remove the air pockets. Place the cake tin on a tray in an oven preheated to 160°C. Pour hot water into the tray and steam the cheesecake for 50 minutes..
- We're going to add some decorations so don't worry if there are some small irregularities. Once baked, allow the cheesecake to cool before wrapping and placing in the fridge to chill and harden for 3 hours (though half a day would be best)..
- Tuile: Now to make some decorations. Melt the butter in the microwave for 40 seconds before adding the water and sugar and mixing well. Sift in the powdered ingredients and stir again..
- Line an oven tray with a piece of baking paper large enough so that the edges are poking over the edges of the tray a little and spread the mixture thinly on top. Add the sliced almonds over that and bake for 10 minutes in an oven pre-heated to 180°C..
- Copeaux: Scraping towards you, use the edge of a spoon to create white chocolate shavings. (If you do this step before making the cheesecake you can use the rest of the chocolate in the cheesecake when it becomes too thin to shave without wasting)..
- When the cheesecake has chilled and hardened, remove from the cake tin..
- Once the tuile has completely set, break into jagged pieces and stick to the sides of the cake. Secure everything in place with a ribbon and sprinkle white chocolate shavings over the top to finish..
- Note: When adding the egg, if you add 1 egg + 2 egg yolks together you will get an even denser cheesecake. Give it a try!.
If you find this White Chocolate New York Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.