Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Mushroom and Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Mushroom and Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mushroom and potato soup recipe. You can have creamy mushroom and potato soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Mushroom and Potato Soup:
- Take of sliced baby portobello mushrooms.
- Take of butter.
- Provide of a/p flour.
- Prepare of dry white wine.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- Provide of dried thyme.
- Use of dried oregano.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- You need of granulated garlic.
- Provide of milk.
- You need of @ 3 cups Leftover Sage augratin potatoes.
- Provide of Topping like bacon, cheese or green onions.
Instructions to make Creamy Mushroom and Potato Soup:
- Melt butter in large sauce pan over medium high heat and add sliced mushrooms stirring to start cooking..
- After mushrooms start to cook down add in the wine and cook about 5 minutes. Add in the spices and salt & pepper stirring to combine..
- Sprinkle with flour and stir to combine. Cook 2-3 minutes. Add in chicken stock stirring to combine..
- Add in milk stirring to combine..
- Add in leftover potatoes stirring to break up..
- Let simmer 15 to 20 minutes to heat through. Take immersion blender and blend to make creamy..
- Ready to eat! Topped with crumbled bacon..
If you find this Creamy Mushroom and Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.