Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spaghetti and Meat Balls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti and Meat Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti and Meat Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you might have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Along with vitamin C, you will realize that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti and meat balls recipe. To cook spaghetti and meat balls you only need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti and Meat Balls:
- Use of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles.
- You need of Garlic bread.
- Prepare of Side salad.
- Prepare of Meat sauce.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef and/or ground Italian sausage.
- You need 1 of large Onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1 (28 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 (15 ounce) of can tomato sauce.
- Get 2 tablespoons of sugar or to taste (see notes).
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of dried basil.
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Meat balls.
- Get 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 tsp of good quality, unflavored, breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of extract virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Spaghetti and Meat Balls:
- Mix 1 pound of ground beef with 1/2 tsp. garlic and 1/2 tsp. basil. Add egg and bread crumbs, and mix well. Heat oil in a large pot. Form meat mixture into 1-inch balls, and fry until golden in the hot oil. Remove meat balls to a plate..
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, add beef, sausage, and onion and cook until mostly browned, about 5 minutes. Drain, add in crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar, basil, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder…
- Add sugar to taste. For some, that means omitting it entirely. For others, you can increase the sugar up to 1/4 cup..
- Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper (I like 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper). Yield: 2 quarts of sauce.
- Bring 3-4 quarts of salted water to boil in a large soup pot or pasta pot. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. When "al dente," drain the spaghetti, and put back into the large pot..
- Quickly stir in several tablespoons of the spaghetti sauce to keep the spaghetti from sticking to itself. Serve mounds of the spaghetti with sauce and meatballs on top, according to taste. It's also fine to mix most of the sauce and meatballs directly into the pasta and serve in large bowls..
- Dont forget to serve with garlic bread and a side salad. Make sure you have shredded mozzarella cheese for on top of your spaghetti and meat balls. Enjoy..
If you find this Spaghetti and Meat Balls recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.