Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken stew tomato and pineapple recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken stew tomato and pineapple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken stew tomato and pineapple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
If you would like to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stew tomato and pineapple recipe. You can have chicken stew tomato and pineapple using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken stew tomato and pineapple:
- Take 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce.
- Take 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take of Ginger.
- Take of Tomato.
- Use of Pineapple.
- Use of Potato.
- Get of Black pepper.
- You need of Chicken.
Instructions to make Chicken stew tomato and pineapple:
- Prepare all your ingredients as in the picture below. The chicken feet I boil them earlier before I mixed it with the dish..
- Heat your wok and cooking oil,fry your garlic until golden color and add in tomato and potato. Fry it until your tomato get wet and tomato golden color as u can see in the picture below. Fry with medium heat..
- Then add in your chicken and,a bowl of water and black pepper and don’t forget your sauces. I normally prepared my sauces in advance and ready mixed it up together.Leave it about 15minutes with your wok closed and low medium heat. Then add Your pineapple 2-3 minutes before you done. I add it last because I want the sweet taste of pineapple still taste fresh. Always tasted for the taste of u like or not u can always adjusted it.Once done ready to serve..
If you're looking for a quick and easy and comforting meal, I think you should totally consider this Tomato Basil Chicken Stew. Chicken is braised in a tomato sauce base (although others use gata or a cream or milk-based sauce) with pineapples, potatoes, and ginger. The pineapples give a delicate and sweet tang to this tomato-based chicken stew. There's nothing better than mixing sweet and savory flavors into one. Chicken Tajine with Dried Apricots and PineappleLolibox.
If you find this Chicken stew tomato and pineapple recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.