Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, simple nikujaga. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple Nikujaga is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Simple Nikujaga is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple nikujaga using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Nikujaga:
- Make ready of Meat and vegetables.
- Make ready 500 g of beef(sukiyaki or minced).
- Prepare 2 of potatoes 250g.
- Take 4 of carrots 250g.
- Get 2 of onions 250g.
- Get 10 of beans.
- Take of Soup.
- Take 6 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 4 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
Steps to make Simple Nikujaga:
- Peal potatoes, cut into bite-size and put them in water for 5 min to remove starch..
- Peal and slice carrots, roughly 5mm..
- Slice onion..
- In a pot, stack potatoes, carrots, onions and then beef. Mix the soup and pour in. Recommend to use cast iron pot such as Le Creuset..
- Put a lid, put the pot on a small fire and wait for about 15min. Water coming out from vegetables, this makes the taste richer..
- Prepare the beans aside. Put them in boiled water till they become soft enough..
- Let’s return to the pot. Check the hardiness of potatoes. Just stick chopsticks or any, if it easily go through, remove the lid and keep heating until the soup become less..
- Let’s eat!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food simple nikujaga recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!