Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy orange chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy orange chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. Several foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Put together a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all helpful for elevating your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to increase your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy orange chicken recipe. To cook easy orange chicken you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy orange chicken:
- Use of for the sauce:.
- Prepare 1 cup of orange juice.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Use 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of water.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of red chili flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Orange zest from one orange.
- Take of Prepare fried boneless wings (see my recipe).
- Prepare of Garnish: green onions (optional).
Steps to make Easy orange chicken:
- Prepare chicken nuggets/ boneless wings (see my recipe).
- In medium sauce pan combine juice, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger garlic and chili flakes and cook on medium for 3 minutes..
- In separate bowl mix water and cornstarch. Pour cornstarch and water mixture into the orange sauce in the pan and continue cooking 5 minutes until it thickens. Remove from heat and add in orange zest if you wish..
- Toss chicken in sauce and garnish with green onions or zest if you wish and serve! Pairs great with fried or white rice and homemade crab rangoons (see my recipe for rangoons).
Honestly, I can cook this faster than going to get take out too. It is a win-win all around! EASY ORANGE CHICKEN RECIPE HOW TO MAKE ORANGE CHICKEN SAUCE. Before preparing the sauce, I prefer that you fry the chicken first and have that ready. Once the chicken is ready, prepare the sauce.
If you find this Easy orange chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.