Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to learn, are wonderful at fighting depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the yolk. Whenever you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Consume an egg and cheer up!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lee's easy southern beef vegetable stew recipe. You can cook lee's easy southern beef vegetable stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew:
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 Pound of Beef Stew Meat.
- Take as Needed of Salt.
- Use as Needed of Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Onion Diced.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Take 6 Cups of Water.
- Provide 14 Ounce of Can Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 3 of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- Take 1 Cup of Chopped Celery Stalks and Leaves.
- Take 1 Cup of Frozen Corn Kernels.
- Provide 1 Cup of Fresh Diced Potatoes.
- Take 1 Cup of Fresh Sliced Carrots.
Steps to make Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew:
- Heat up oil in a deep stock pot over medium high heat. Generously season stew meat with salt and pepper. Brown stew meat and chopped onion together, approximately 7-10 minutes. Add Italian seasoning and chopped garlic during the last minute..
- Add water, tomato sauce and beef bouillon cubes. Cover and simmer for 1 hour..
- When ready add chopped celery, carrots, frozen corn kernels, and diced potatoes. Cover and simmer approximately 30-45 minutes until vegetables are fork tender. Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Serve with fresh cornbread for a complete meal. Tastes even better the next day. Enjoy!! Note: This can be cooked in a crockpot, Insta Pot, etc. Just adjust your cooking times..
If you find this Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.