Green Chilli Sauce. Green chilli sauce is an inherent element of Indo-Chinese food culture. It is a hot condiment made primarily with freshly chopped green chillies and flavoured with vinegar and a dash of garlic. This sauce is such a versatile ingredient, you can have it as a dipping sauce for your pakoras or You can toss this with some fried chicken and enjoy it as green chilli chicken.
Try mixing with sour cream or plain yogurt as a dipping sauce. Green chillies are used in this hot sauce made with everyday ingredients. Make your very own homemade hot sauce with this easy peasy recipe that packs a lot of heat!
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, green chilli sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Chilli Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Green Chilli Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Green chilli sauce is an inherent element of Indo-Chinese food culture. It is a hot condiment made primarily with freshly chopped green chillies and flavoured with vinegar and a dash of garlic. This sauce is such a versatile ingredient, you can have it as a dipping sauce for your pakoras or You can toss this with some fried chicken and enjoy it as green chilli chicken.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook green chilli sauce using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chilli Sauce:
- Make ready 300 g of Green Chillies.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- Take 2 inch of Ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Sugar.
This is a very hot green chilli sauce made with two types of green chilli – One for heat and There is nothing that will impress your friends more than a really hot homemade chilli sauce and this one is a. Green Jalapeno Chilli Sauce with Coriander. You tell me, is it Mexican, Morrocan, or Indian? Once you try it you will agree.
Instructions to make Green Chilli Sauce:
- Wash green chillies, remove stems and cut in slices..
- Peel off garlic cloves and ginger..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and sauté garlic cloves and ginger pieces until it turns golden brown..
- Now add sliced chillies, 1 tsp salt and sauté for 5 minutes..
- Add 1/4 cup water and mix well..
- Cover and cook 10 minutes or until chilli softens completely..
- Cool completely and transfer to the blender..
- Add 1/2 cup vinegar and blend to smooth paste..
- Now heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add cumin powder and coriander powder..
- Add in prepared chilli paste and saute for 2 minutes..
- Add1 tsp sugar and mix well..
- Finally, cool the chilli sauce completely and enjoy for 3 months when refrigerated..
BBCC Green is rapturous with sushi. This is my favorite green chilli sauce. The stores in my area don't carry this. I wish it was available on amazon. Green chili sauce, or pepper sauce refers to any spicy sauce made from green chili peppers and other ingredient.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food green chilli sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!