Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe. You can have chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars:
- Prepare of crust.
- Provide of graham cracker crumbs.
- Get of unsalted butter.
- Provide of cookie dough.
- Provide of unsalted butter.
- Get of brown sugar.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Provide of vanilla.
- Use of cheesecake.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- Use of sugar.
- Prepare of egg.
- Take of vanilla.
- You need of chocolate drizzle.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
Steps to make chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars:
- preheat oven 325°F Celsius and grease a 8 by 8 inch baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until the crumbs are evenly moistened. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 6 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack..
- To make the cookie dough, stir together the butter and sugar until smooth. Stir in the flour, then the vanilla and chocolate chips. Refrigerate until firm (about 30 minutes), and then roll teaspoon-sized ball of the dough and place on a plate, and refrigerate plate of cookie dough balls while you prepare the cheesecake filling..
- . Beat together the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth, scraping the bowl as needed. Add the egg and vanilla extract, beating until thoroughly combined..
- Remove the cookie dough balls from the refrigerator and toss with 1 teaspoon of flour. Drop into the cheesecake filling and mix together. Pour the filling into the cooled crust, coaxing the filling into corners and sides. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the cheesecake filling is set and doesn't jiggle. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Using the parchment paper as handles, lift the bars out of the pan and place on a cutting board. Cut into squares. Combine the chocolate chips and shortening in a small bowl and microwave for 1 minute at 50% power and stir until smooth. Drizzle over the bars and allow to set for about 20 minutes. Store leftovers in the refrigerator..
These chocolate chip cheesecake bars are the perfect addition to your next family gathering or dinner party with friends. Starting with Pillsbury™ refrigerated cookie dough, this creamy cheesecake filling is spread onto a chocolate chip cookie crust for a dessert that has the best of both worlds. I love cheesecake but in my house, it's just not a favorite dessert so I hate to make a big cheesecake and then still be the only one eating it five days later. With a link to all her cheesecake recipes. And she's made a lot of cheesecake!
If you find this chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.