Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Strawberry Shortcake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry shortcake recipe. To cook strawberry shortcake you need 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Shortcake:
- Take of Eggs.
- Take of Sugar.
- You need of White flour.
- Get of Butter.
- Take of Heavy cream.
- Get of Sugar (for the cream).
- Get of Kirschwasser.
- Use of pack Strawberries.
- Prepare of Non wet powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Strawberry Shortcake:
- Cut an 18 cm circle of parchment paper to line the cake pan..
- Sift the flour..
- Melt the butter in a double boiler..
- Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Add the sugar to the eggs in three parts, whip until you can no longer make more bubbles. The batter should fall like a ribbon when you lift the electric whisk (ribbon stage)..
- Mix on low for 1 minute (the texture will become smoother)..
- Pour in the flour all at once. Fold it in until no longer powdery, turning the bowl as you go..
- Pour the melted butter into the batter over a spatula. Mix by scooping the batter from the bottom..
- Line the cake pan with the parchment paper circle, pour in the batter, and bake at 170℃ for 25 minutes (it is done when a toothpick or skewer inserted in the center comes out clean)..
- Let cool in the pan on top of a rack..
- Set aside half of the strawberries for the top decoration, then finely chop the other half..
- Add the sugar to the heavy cream and beat over ice water. When it becomes like thick whipped cream, add the kirschwasser and it's done..
- Slice the cake in half horizontally and make a sandwich with the cream and chopped strawberries. Spread cream around the outside surface of the cake, then decorate with the whipped cream and whole strawberries..
- Dust the non wet powdered sugar over the strawberries and it's done!.
Strawberry Shortcake is a classic dessert that is perfect for spring and summer. This three layer strawberry dessert is not only beautiful, it's also delicious! Completely homemade strawberry shortcake is easier than you think. Skip the store-bought biscuits and toss the packaged whipped cream that's loaded with who-the-heck-knows-what. Homemade strawberry shortcakes are the very best way to showcase the freshly picked, super-juicy spring berries.
If you find this Strawberry Shortcake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.