Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
It’s not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are great at helping you have a happier mood. They help you feel full too which can truly help to better your mood. It’s easy to feel a little bit off when you are starving! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. You digest these foods faster than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken and steak stir fry recipe. You can cook easy chicken and steak stir fry using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry:
- Prepare of Stir fry ingredients.
- Prepare 1 package of stir fry steak (flank).
- Provide 2 of boneless chicken breasts (split).
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 10-15 of baby carrots.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced (you can also use dry minced garlic).
- You need of Olive oil (for sautéing vegetables).
- Prepare Squeeze of butter.
- Get of Stir fry sauce ingredients.
- Get 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 of soy sauce.
- Get 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Provide of Meat marinade.
- Use of Island teriyaki sauce.
Steps to make Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry:
- Chop your carrots, onion, and peppers into small diced pieces..
- Add a little olive oil to a deep large frying pan or wok then add the vegetables and cook on medium high until they are tender..
- While the veggies are cooking, cut your chicken and steak into bite size pieces keeping the meats seperate..
- Once the veggies are tender enough, add the chicken broth, water and soy sauce to the vegetables and bring to a low boil. Stirring occasionally..
- In a bowl, combine the chicken with the island teriyaki sauce to marinade it..
- In another bowl combine the steak and the island teriyaki sauce to marinade it..
- Pour the chicken and marinade into a seperate deep frying pan and cook until chicken is done. Medium heat. When chicken is fully cooked, pour into wok with the sautéed vegetables..
- Pour the steak and marinade into the same frying pan the chicken was cooked in and simply brown the steak. Do not overcook the steak because it will continue cooking when added to the stir fry mixture. Pour the steak into the stir fry mixture..
- Add the minced garlic, squeeze butter and honey to stir fry mix and stir the ingredients thoroughly..
- Bring the stir fry to a low boil and add the cornstarch for thickening. The mixture will be quite soupy at first, but just have patience and add more cornstarch if you need to. Combine with rice if you wish and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.