Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. Several foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to battle depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 1-pan easy chicken pot pie bake recipe. To make 1-pan easy chicken pot pie bake you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake:
- Provide 3 cups of shredded deli rotisserie chicken.
- Take 2-10.5 oz of cans cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 cups of Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 3 cups of frozen veggies (corn carrots and peas).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1 can of buttery grands biscuits.
- Get to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
Steps to make 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large cast iron skillet or 13×9 baking dish..
- Mix chicken, soup, cheese, veggies and spices in a mixing bowl. spread into pan..
- Cut biscuits into quarters and toss in melted butter. Place on top the mixture in baking pan. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are cooked fully through. Garnish with melted butter and herbs..
If you find this 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.