Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sarah's simple shepherds pie recipe. You can have sarah's simple shepherds pie using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie:
- Take of spices.
- Take 4 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- Take 2 tbsp of dried chives.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Provide 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried basil flakes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of onion flakes or 1/2 sauteed chopped onion.
- Get 2 lb of hamburger.
- Get 6 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Provide 1 can of creamed corn.
- Use 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 envelope of brown gravy mix.
- You need 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
Instructions to make Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie:
- Cook mashed potatoes as directed or make your own. Add half of the spices to potatoes..
- Brown hamburger with half of the spices. Drain grease from pan.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix the gravy packet with one cup of cold water. Then add to pan with drained hamburger on medium/high heat mix well and simmer until it thickens. Stirring constantly..
- Add hamburger to 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour creamed corn on top of hamburger.
- Pour corn on top of creamed corn..
- Spoon mashed potatoes on top of corn mixture. Smooth with a spatula or spoon. Make sure to completely cover mixture with potatoes..
- Bake for 25 minutes pull from oven and sprinkle cheese across top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes before serving..
Shepherds pie is one of my favorite comfort foods. Your recipe looks simple and fabulous! Ground beef and veggies with cheesy mashed potatoes are baked till bubbly. This simple Shepherd's Pie recipe not only tastes delicious, but it's classic British comfort food. Try it, it's a major crowd pleaser!
If you find this Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.