Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Another thing you will want to be sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good impact on your health. Potassium is one of the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are talking about is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Another thing you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian beef enchiladas recipe. You can have italian beef enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Beef Enchiladas:
- Use 1 of tortilla.
- You need 3 oz of ground beef.
- Get 3/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of mozzerella cheese.
- Take 1/8 cup of mushroom.
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Italian Beef Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place mushrooms and onion in skillet on medium-high heat with 1 tsp butter and sautée for 3-4 minutes..
- Combine sautée with ground beef and brown. Season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, basil, and thyme. Mix..
- Add 1/2 of the tomato sauce and 2 tsp parmesan cheese to ground beef and combine..
- Spread cream cheese over middle of tortilla shell. Cover with ground beef mix. Wrap with ends tucked in..
- Spray/butter inside of baking pan, and place enchilada inside. Cover with remaining tomato sauce, tsp parmesan cheese, and mozzerella cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 20 minutes..
If you find this Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.