Healthy Okra & Carrot Fried Chicken Tender Cutlets.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy okra & carrot fried chicken tender cutlets. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Okra & Carrot Fried Chicken Tender Cutlets is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Healthy Okra & Carrot Fried Chicken Tender Cutlets is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have healthy okra & carrot fried chicken tender cutlets using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Okra & Carrot Fried Chicken Tender Cutlets:
- Prepare 4 of Chicken tenders.
- Make ready 4 of Okra.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1 tbsp of Shio-koji (salt fermented rice malt).
- Make ready 1 dash of Pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of Panko.
- Prepare of Salsa sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato sauce.
- Make ready 1 of Pokka Lemon (lemon juice concentrate).
- Prepare 1 of Tabasco sauce.
Steps to make Healthy Okra & Carrot Fried Chicken Tender Cutlets:
- Remove any sinews from the tenders, wrap, and use a wooden spoon to pound, thinning them out. Lightly season with shio-koji and pepper..
- Cut the carrot into thick matchsticks. Boil the okra and carrot until just slightly tender. If microwaving, 2 minutes at 700 W..
- Wrap the okra and carrot inside the flattened chicken tenders..
- Apply mayonnaise to the outside surface of the chicken tender wraps, coat in panko, and cook in a oven at 1200W for 15 minutes..
- As long as the center cooks through, it's complete. Here's a cross-cut view of a finished chicken tender wrap..
- Make the salsa sauce by combining tomato sauce, lemon juice, and tabasco sauce in your preferred amounts. Serve together with the cutlets..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy okra & carrot fried chicken tender cutlets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!