Buffalo-Coconut Tenders w/ Cucumber-Honey Yogurt Dip.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, buffalo-coconut tenders w/ cucumber-honey yogurt dip. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buffalo-Coconut Tenders w/ Cucumber-Honey Yogurt Dip is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Buffalo-Coconut Tenders w/ Cucumber-Honey Yogurt Dip is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook buffalo-coconut tenders w/ cucumber-honey yogurt dip using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo-Coconut Tenders w/ Cucumber-Honey Yogurt Dip:
- Make ready 3 of chicken tenders.
- Take 3/4 C of french fried onions.
- Make ready 1/2 C of shredded coconut.
- Make ready 1/2 C of buffalo sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 C of flour.
- Get 1/4 C of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 3/4 C of Greek yogurt.
- Get 1/3 of cucumber; grated.
- Take 1 T of honey.
- Get 1 t of ground jalapeño powder.
- Prepare 1 T of cilantro; chiffonade.
- Make ready 1 of lime; zested & juiced.
- Take of kosher salt and black pepper; as needed.
Steps to make Buffalo-Coconut Tenders w/ Cucumber-Honey Yogurt Dip:
- Marinate tenders in buffalo sauce for 1-3 days. Discard marinade..
- Set up 3 step breading station. First bowl flour, second bowl eggs and milk briefly whisked together, and third is fried onion and shredded coconut mixture. Smash the onions a little bit with your hands before mixing with shredded coconut. Add salt and pepper to the onion mixture..
- Dredge each tender in flour with your left hand and shake off excess. With your right hand, dip and completely cover tenders with egg wash. With your left hand (dry hand), coat each tender in onion mixture. Tip: For breading to adhere better you could re-dip the breaded tenders in egg wash amd again in onion mixture, or freeze tenders before frying, like mozzarella sticks..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°. Flip halfway during cooking. Alternatively, fry at 350° for approximately 5-7 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Squeeze cucumber to remove excess water which would ruin consistency of dip upon sitting. Whisk together yogurt, lime juice and zest, honey, jalapeño powder, and cucumber. Add a pinch of salt..
- Variations; Coconut extract or milk, grated asiago/parmigiano reggiano/gruyere/romano/parmesean, breadcrumbs, butter, ranch, bleu cheese, rum, vodka, brandy, beer, wine, bourbon, thyme, coriander, creme fraiche, basil, parsely, ginger, rosemary, lemon, horseradish, vinegar, celery seed, fennel seed, shallots, habanero, paprika, tamarind, soy, worchestershire, lemongrass, cumin, mirin, rice vinegar, ponzu, hoisin, oregano, mexican oregano, chile powder, cayenne, dried ranch seasoning, applewood seasoning, bacon, pancetta, chives, scallions,.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food buffalo-coconut tenders w/ cucumber-honey yogurt dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!