Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Rhubarb Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Rhubarb Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Rhubarb Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple rhubarb pie recipe. To cook simple rhubarb pie you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Rhubarb Pie:
- You need 4 cups of chopped rhubarb.
- You need 1-1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Provide 6 tbsp of flour.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter (optional).
- Get 1 of Pie crust.
Instructions to make Simple Rhubarb Pie:
- Preheat oven to 450'.
- Combine flour and sugar. Sprinkle 1/4 of it on the bottom of pie crust..
- Heap the chopped rhubarb over the 1/4 flour/sugar mixture in the pie crust. Cover the rhubarb with the remaining sugar/flour mixture..
- Chop the butter up and put on top of the rhubarb/flour/sugar combo..
- Cover with top crust..
- Bake on low rack 15 mins. Lower the heat to 350' and bake 40-45 mins. (I put it on a middle rack for the last cooking time so the bottom wouldn't get too dark. If top gets too dark while baking you can cover with foil while it bakes)..
- Good with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping! Enjoy!.
If you find this Simple Rhubarb Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.