Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Beef noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
If you want to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef noodles recipe. You can have simple beef noodles using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Beef noodles:
- You need 500 g of Beef sirloin (or other part with a bit fat).
- Take 6-8 of Star anise.
- You need 1-1.5 cup of Soy sauce (180-240ml).
- Take 2 cup of Water.
- Take 6 tsp of Cooking wine (30ml).
- Get 3 of Spring onion.
- Provide 3 of Poi choy.
- Get 2 tsp of Chili paste, chili peppers (optional for spicy taste).
- Prepare of Ramen noodles (depends on how much you want).
- Get of Salt, white peppers and black peppers for taste.
Steps to make Simple Beef noodles:
- Chop beef into cubes.
- Slice all Poi choy.
- Cut spring oinions in half (separate green part and white part), and dice the white part, mince the green part.
- Put star anise, Soy sauce, cooking wine, water, white diced spring onion, beef all in a pot.
- Slow cook all ingredient for 20-30 mins (if you have rice cooker will be easier).
- Put noodles and Poi choy in the pot and cook for another 5-8 min.
- Salt, peppers, chili peppers in for taste, and add green minced spring onion, turn off the fire put the lid on for another 2-3 min.
- Enjoy your beef noodles.
I made this dish as simple and fast as possible, which was my goal. No frills, just good and easy. This recipe for Beef & Noodles is one of those recipes that I hold close to my heart. It was one of my Here are a few photos to show you just how simple it is to make. Add the chunks of beef, onions, and.
If you find this Simple Beef noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.