Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 traffic light soups – green – pea and mint recipe. To make 3 traffic light soups – green – pea and mint you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint:
- You need 400 gr of Frozen Peas (or 350 gr Fresh Shelled Peas).
- You need 1 of Medium Potato Peeled and Diced.
- Take 1 of Garlic Clove Smashed.
- You need 500 ml of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- Use 4 Tbs of Fresh Chopped Mint.
- Get 1 Tbs of Lemon Or Better lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 150 ml of Sour Cream.
- Take 1 Bunch of Spring Onions – Trim and Chopped.
Instructions to make 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint:
- Put the Stock into a large Pan and bring to Boil – Add the Potatoes and Galic for 15 mins until Very Soft..
- Add Peas and simmer for 5 mins, Add rest of items apart from Sour cream then allow to Cool. Transfer into a blender or Food Processor and Blitz until as Smooth as you like..
- Add Half the Sour Cream and season to Taste.
- Chill to be heated later or Serve Cold (you may need add a little more stock as it will thicken). Add the Remaining Sour Cream and Garnish with a mint leaf..
If you find this 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.