Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to start as any. Complete this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that tough. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy smoked sausage alfredo bake recipe. To cook spicy smoked sausage alfredo bake you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake:
- Prepare 16 oz of dry pasta.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Provide 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 2 cup of half & half.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Use 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 cup of mozzarella cheese, divided.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Provide 12 oz of fully cooked smoked sausage, any variety.
Steps to make Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake:
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just al dente; drain..
- While pasta cooks, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Stir in flour..
- Whisk in chicken broth until smooth, then stir in half and half..
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne, and red pepper flakes and simmer until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella until cheeses are melted and smooth..
- Slice sausage into 1/4 inch pieces and add to the sauce, along with the chopped parsley and cooked pasta. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed..
- Preheat broiler. Pour the pasta mixture into a lightly greased, 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and golden..
If you find this Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.