Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Grains can be excellent for driving away a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you feel happier. They help you feel full also which can really help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood sugar which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy vegetable beef soup recipe. To cook easy vegetable beef soup you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegetable Beef Soup:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 of medium onion diced.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of water or beef broth or 2 tbsp beef soup base.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz) of condensed tomato soup.
- Take 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag of mixed frozen vegetables.
- You need 1 of zucchini (optional).
- Get 2 of medium russet potatoes.
Instructions to make Easy Vegetable Beef Soup:
- In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient..
- Add your salt and pepper and mix till combined..
- Mix in your beef broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, bay leaves, parsley and vegetables and potatoes..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and take bay leaves out. Garnish with green onions or sour cream or parmesan or all 3..
- Notes: You can use petite diced tomatoes or regular diced tomatoes, depending on how small you like your tomatoes in the soup. You can substitute the Worcestershire sauce for balsamic vinegar, I love the little tang that it gives the soup and I've done this multiple times. You can also stir in some cooked macaroni noodles to make this a beef Vegetable Noodle Soup.
They're also great to freeze and keep on hand for lunches and dinners when you don't have time to cook but still need a nutritious meal. If you need some new soup recipes to add to your weekly rotation, these beef. This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling. Find out how to make this on a stovetop or slow cooker! If you love beef stew, then this homemade vegetable beef soup recipe is right up your alley.
If you find this Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.