Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rock Salt & Garlic Crushed Roasties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rock Salt & Garlic Crushed Roasties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Although most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are discussing is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rock salt & garlic crushed roasties recipe. To make rock salt & garlic crushed roasties you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rock Salt & Garlic Crushed Roasties:
- You need of Good roasting potatoes.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Provide of Fresh rosemary.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic.
- Use of Fresh ground rock salt and pepper.
Steps to make Rock Salt & Garlic Crushed Roasties:
- Peel the potatoes and cut the bigger ones in half. Boil the potatoes until they are just cooked through. Drain and sit them in a colander over the pan to let them dry in the steam..
- Pre heat a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and add the potatoes, rosemary and garlic cloves to the tray. Turn them over in the oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 45 mins at 190 C, turning occasionally. Then after 45 mins, very gently crush them into the tray using a potato masher. Season again with a bit more salt and pepper and a drizzle more oil. Then bake for another 15-30 mins..
- Lovely served with a roast dinner, or on their own with a good garlic mayo..
A large chunk of naturally occurring salt crystals. It is often ground into fine grains before being used to flavor and preserve food. Rock salt is just coarse-grained table salt. Many stores sell it by the pound in bags. If you can't find any, then with a little work it's not hard to make your own.
If you find this Rock Salt & Garlic Crushed Roasties recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.