Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian-style eggplant curry (vegetarian) recipe. To make indian-style eggplant curry (vegetarian) you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian):
- Take 2 of thumbtips' worth Garlic (grated).
- Take 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Take 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ● Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ● Coriander seed powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ● Turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ● Cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ● Fenugreek powder / methi (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ● Cayenne powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Take 1 dash of Cilantro or coriander leaves to garnish.
- Take 1 of Eggplant, large.
- Take 1 of Tomato, large.
Steps to make Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian):
- Blanch the tomato to remove the skin, then roughly chop. Chop the eggplant into bite-sized pieces..
- Place the eggplant on a heat-resistant dish, wrap in plastic wrap, then microwave for 3-4 minutes on high strength until tender. Discard any water..
- Heat vegetable oil into a pot, then sauté the onion until it becomes translucent and very tender, (taking care not to burn it)..
- Add the garlic and ginger, lightly sauté. When aromatic, sprinkle in the ● ingredients, and sauté for 1 minute..
- Add the roughly chopped tomato, and sauté until the tomato softens and loses form. Add the eggplant from Step 2, lightly sauté and mix..
- Add the water and coconut milk and bring to a boil..
- Simmer (for about 15 minutes) on medium heat, without a lid, until the sauce is slightly thickened. Add salt and garam masala to taste..
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with cilantro..
If you find this Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.