Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Smothered smoked sausage and potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smothered smoked sausage and potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered smoked sausage and potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as efficiently as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered smoked sausage and potatoes recipe. To make smothered smoked sausage and potatoes you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered smoked sausage and potatoes:
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 7 medium of potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks.
- You need 2 lb of smoked sausage, sliced.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Provide 1 of bell pepper, seeded and sliced.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- Get 2 1/2 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes, more or less to suit your taste.
- You need 1 of salt pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Smothered smoked sausage and potatoes:
- melt butter on medium high heat add smoked sausage, cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- add onion and bell pepper, cook stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- add remaining ingredients, bring to boil, turn heat to medium, cover and cook for about 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- adjust seasoning if necessary, enjoy!.
It's extra cheesy comfort food at it's. To pamper your budget, serve this with mashed potatoes, mustard pickle and pumpernickel bread. Mmmm made this with regular sausages as we don't have any smoked and added the apple at the end to try and save the texture of it as suggested All Reviews for Sausage Smothered in Red Cabbage. Add the slice smoked sausage and onions. Smoked Hungarian sausage is the star in this one-pot comfort food dish of layered potatoes and hard-cooked eggs smothered in sour cream and bread crumbs, known as rakott burgonya (RRAH-koht BOORR-gohn-yoh).
If you find this Smothered smoked sausage and potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.