Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken pot pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken pot pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are really wonderful for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are excellent at helping you feel happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. Feeling famished can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. You digest these foods faster than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken pot pie recipe. To cook easy chicken pot pie you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken pot pie:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts diced into cubes.
- Take 1/2 of purple onion, diced.
- Provide 2 cans of mixed veggies.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 cup of milk or cream.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need to taste of Italian herbs,soul seasoning, garlic powder and pepper.
- You need 1 can of pillsbury buttery biscuits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken pot pie:
- Heat over to 350..
- Cook chicken and onion and mix with everything except cheese and biscuits..
- Place in a greased baking dish..
- Cover and cook 30-45 minutes until biscuits are cooked fully..
- Top with cheese and more herbs..
If you find this Easy Chicken pot pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.