Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Malaysian Cake – Kek Sarang Semut recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malaysian Cake – Kek Sarang Semut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malaysian Cake – Kek Sarang Semut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysian cake – kek sarang semut recipe. You can have malaysian cake – kek sarang semut using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Malaysian Cake – Kek Sarang Semut:
- Use 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Provide 2 cups of boiled water.
- You need 0.5 cup of butter.
- Provide 2 cups of cake flour.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of sodium bicarbonate.
- You need 0.5 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Provide 5 of # whole egg chicken.
- Use 1 tsp of essence vanilla.
Steps to make Malaysian Cake – Kek Sarang Semut:
- Add granulated sugar and butter into boiled water. Cook them in slow and small heat to make caramelized sugar. Pour the caremel into patty tin and keep it set and hard..
- Sift the flour together with sodium bicarbonate. Set aside..
- Mix and beat eggs and sweetened condensed milk until pluffy then put in essence vanilla to enhance the flavour.
- Pour the sifted flour into mixture num. 3 and then mix slowly by using up side down technique.
- Pour the mixture num. 4 into petty tin that filled with hard caramel..
- Bake in the oven in 180 degree celcius within 40 to 60 minutes or until set.
- Cut and serve.
If you find this Malaysian Cake – Kek Sarang Semut recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.